- Continuous support to all clients, both current and new.
- In depth, thorough video consultations. Taking time to understand their struggles, take a full history and all the information I need about their dog’s current struggles, routine, food, previous experiences, training and much more.
- Create and give plans for clients to implement
- Catch up with clients and their dogs on a regular basis to monitor and track progress.
- I can watch them practice and train in-action.
- This can actually be more effective than in person visits, as often a trainer being in the room means the dog behaves differently.
- Clients get access to all the recordings of our consultations to watch back which is incredibly beneficial
- Virtual Classroom allow me to send training plans and videos to help monitor progress. Clients are able to post videos back of their training along with updates for me to give feedback for everything.
I am continuing to support current and new clients via video consultation and virtual classrooms. - it is an innovative and convenient solution for clients who currently have more time to focus on themselves and their dogs.
Kerry did an amazing job with Princess, she does training with her for all our TV performances. She’s also helped our other pup Empress with her recall. Highly recommend!Krystyna LennonObedience, recall & Trick Training
Just had one session so far and Kerry has shown me a lot of good techniques. For the first time in the last week I have a dog that is tired - mentally. Definitely recommend to anyone with a new dog - puppy or not.Caroline `StewartMac - Obedience
Awsome Lady. Her advice was great and solved behaviour problem between my two dogs. Highly recommendedMagdalena BartosiakBehaviour problem
Just attended a 6 week course and found it excellent. I have a very timid pooch who would not be around anyone. The Fairydogmother is patient, knowledgeable, kind and fun. Wonderful display technique of 'how to do sit, stay, leave' etc ...Marie-Claire HallPuppy Class
Absolutely awesome. Very knowledgeable so professional but easily approachable too. My dogs adored her. It's still early days but following her instructions, I can already see a difference. Cannot recommend highly enough. She's AWESOMEJay NeeBehaviour problem
Attended a six week puppy course for my cocker spaniel and I loved it! Charlie had so much fun, Kerry was so patient and gave such good advice and training methods. Charlie is now a well socialised puppy, loves meeting people and new situations which is definitely down to these puppy classes! Such good value for money.Amy BrookCharlie - puppy class
Had a home visit behaviour consultation as our new puppy is very low on confidence and was fab! Kerry is brilliant and I would recommend her to everybody. Took the time to teach my children how to handle our new pup and they are now following her methods.Alex SheffieldHome puppy/children's training